Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Best Mascaras

I just bought the new Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara ($7.69) and can honestly say I'm impressed.  The color looks glossy black and it gave my lashes great length and definition with no clumps-also, no undereye smudges.  I bought it to replace my Dior DiorShow ($24.50) mascara that, while I love for the dramatic volume and length it gives my lashes, I'm not crazy of the big, fat brush which makes it hard to get the smaller lashes in the inner part of my eye.  I can never seem to apply it without getting mascara all over my lid, which is oh-so annoying when my shadow and liner are already in place.  I'm constantly experimenting and trying out new mascaras that promise to be "the one" and so far these are my faves:

Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume ($7.69)
Dior DiorShow ($24.50)


Lancome Hypnose Drama ($25)

Definicils High Definition ($25)

Cover Girl Volume Exact ($6.24)

No comments:

Post a Comment