Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Best Beauty Products...Julianne Hough

Julianne Hough lists her seven beauty essentials in InStyles's Makeover September 2012 issue.

Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm ($8) "My trick is to put this gloss over my lipstick and rub it in a little so my lips aren't too sticky."
 Smith's Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm Tin
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat ($40) "I use this pen as a concealer underneath my eyes..."
 Yves Saint Laurent - TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch
Lancer AM/PM Nourishment Moisturizer ($100) "This moisturizer isn't heavy, and it makes my skin so soft.  I carry it with me in my makeup bag."
LANCER™ DERMATOLOGY 'Nourish' AM/PM Nourishment (Nordstrom Exclusive) (Nominee)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel ($21)  "I just darkened my brows, and I like them to be shaped and cleaned up.  This gel is a perfect finishing touch."
Anastasia - Brow Gel
Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate Intensity One Palette ($75)  "My makeup artist used this on me, and I love it.  I use it on my eyes as shadow and to contour my cheeks.  It gives you that wet, dewy look."
Tom Ford Beauty Shade & Illuminate, Intensity One
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara ($8)  "I like brown mascara because it makes me look less 'done' and I can smudge it a bit.  I have been using this since I was little, and it makes my lashes longer and thicker."
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara.Opens in a new window
Chanel Glossimer in Calypso ($30)  "A peachy coral gloss has been my go-to for years, and it works best with my skin tone."

No comments:

Post a Comment