Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Product Review: Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation

I am always in search of the perfect foundation, and usually have two or three on my rotation, but I think I've found "the one" with Guerlain's Lingerie de Peau SPF 20 ($58).  I've been using it for almost three years and I'm on my third bottle (a small drop goes a long way).  I have found that using my fingers to warm and then apply offers the most natural, seamless coverage (also it takes me about 15 seconds to have the perfect canvas).  It melts into skin giving a beautiful glow that covers redness and small imperfections.  The consistency is super fluid and silky.  The best part is that the finish lasts all day with no touch-ups, I have dry skin so I don't know if it would be different for other skin types. 

 Guerlain - Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20

No comments:

Post a Comment