Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Best Beauty Products...Rashida Jones

Josie Maran Argan Oil ($48) "is my new thing,  My skin is really thirsty, and I like the way this makes it look and feel."
 Josie Maran - Argan Oil
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater ($7) "in the morning.  It feels so fresh."
 Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs And Rosewater
NARS Duo Concealer ($30)
 NARS Duo Concealer
Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush ($30) "I'm obsessed with this blush!"
 Tarte - Cheek Stain
Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer ($28) "I pat around my eyes.  It makes you look more awake than you really are."
 Josie Maran - Argan Illuminizer
NARS Velvet Pencil in Never Say Never ($24) "I like a bold lip in a berry color."
 Never Say Never Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Black Karat ($22)
 
Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen ($11) "is lightweight and oil-free, with a nice matte finish."
 Neutrogena Clear Sunblock Lotion SPF 30, 3.0-Ounce
Serge Lutens Feminite Du Bois Eau de Parfum ($120) "It's cozy, sexy, and spicy."

                                          Source:  House Beautiful September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment